Spore

vchris

This PC game is suppose to come out in the 2nd quarter of next year. It's made by Will Wright (same guy that created simcity and the sims games). You start out as a microbe and you need to eat other weaker microbes to survive but you need to watch out for those tougher than you (sorta like pacman). After eating a couple microbes you get to evolve! You can modify your microbe (add legs, arms, tail, ....). You can really create anything you want. Then you can evolve on land, tribes, cities, planet and finally universe where it becomes the sandbox mode.For more info: http://www.spore.com/

Well if you're the kinda guy that liked simcity or the sims well it's your kinda game. I think the graphics look cartoonish a bit... but the gameplay should be great. He won a bunch of prizes already and the game is not even out.

I used to love Sim City. I got hooked on Sim City for SNES and then bought 2000 and 3000 for PC. I didn't get impressed with Sim City 4 since it was alot like 3000.I never really liked the SIms...it got too boring too quick. Proably not the game for me...I am more into FPS and Sports games these days (Call of Duty 2 and Age of Empires 3 baby!)

I didn't really like the sims either but I liked all the simcities. I love FPS too. I owned at Call of Duty 1 rifles only and I play Call of Duty 2 but it's not the same as CoD 1.

I didn't really like the sims either but I liked all the simcities. I love FPS too. I owned at Call of Duty 1 rifles only and I play Call of Duty 2 but it's not the same as CoD 1.
I have COD, COD:UO and COD2 and I like COD2 the best...I hear alot of bad things about it and many people I know went back to UO but I really like it and prefer it...there are starting to be a lot fo good MODS so it is getting better everyday!I play on aimsnipers.com servers a lot I like their bolt rifles only server. Hey maybe I'll see you around sometime...my screenname is Widow Maker. I also frequent toolclan.com's servers and menofgod.us servers alot.

Spore looks interesting - if it has that simcity concept to it. But nothing beats the original SimCity.As for FPS, I love(d) Return to Castle Wolfenstein and loved One Life to Life game settings. Now, I play the second generation of it - Enemy Territory - a free download that is completly worth it - especially with on a NoQuarter mod server. I played COD for a while but never got used to the weapons - played MOHAA and BF1942 as well - but only for a short period of time.

I got started on MOHAA...I have played ET but I couldn't get used tot he weapons after playing COD for so long. ET is a good gam tho, especially since it is free. :)
lol - and I was just the opposite - played RTCW and ET for so long couldn't get used to the aim on COD. What I like about ET is the concept of progression - traditional FPS fighting but with a concept of having to meet objectives along the way to a goal - not just a capture and steal type of thing - a good ET map makes fighting for the objective goals that more enjoyable.

COD2 is making progress in that area with asome of the newer mods that have come out. An example being a map where the objective of the Allies is to blow up a bridge and hte Axis must defend the bridge. The map is actually a replica of the MOHAA map "crossroads"

I have COD, COD:UO and COD2 and I like COD2 the best...I hear alot of bad things about it and many people I know went back to UO but I really like it and prefer it...there are starting to be a lot fo good MODS so it is getting better everyday!I play on aimsnipers.com servers a lot I like their bolt rifles only server. Hey maybe I'll see you around sometime...my screenname is Widow Maker. I also frequent toolclan.com's servers and menofgod.us servers alot.
It's possible we see each other but I don't play much multiplayer these days... Anyway my screen name is AgtSmith! bolt riles FTW!!!

Oh. My. God.ASPNETGUY! I need to play you on AOE III! I'll use my friend's level 106. :)
I can't play MP...sadly I am a pirate. I am using someone else's copy for Single player and cannot get a MP account.