<div> adjustment...

MinusMyThoughts

i've got a quick and (hopefully) easy question: i want to put 10px of blank space between the top- and left-edges of my <td> and the edge of my <div>. here's a dummy of my code:

<html><head><style>body	{ 	background-image: 	url('images/background.gif');	background-repeat: repeat-y	}.div	{	width: 440px;	height: 400px;	overflow: auto;	text-align: justify;	}p	{	font: 12px arial narrow	}</style><body><table width="1011" height="734" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">	<tr>		<td colspan="3" align="justified" valign="top" background="images/image.gif" width="502" weight="526">			<div class="div" name="content">				<p>Content...</p>			</div></td>	</tr></table></body></html>

obviously, the rest of the table has been omitted, resulting in the colspan that doesn't make sense and the size of the table not adding up, but i wanted to make sure that all the tags that could affect my <td> were there......i tried messy stuff like adding breaks and spaces before the <div>, but that all got weird, and nothing worked to add space to the left edge. i tried to add a cellpadding="10px" and that didn't work either......any ideas are greatly appreciated. thanks!love,jason

i just solved my own problem!i added the following into my <style> elements...

.div	{	width: 440px;	height: 400px;	overflow: auto;	text-align: justify;	position:relative;	left:10px;	top:10px;	}

love,jason