Shape Making Club

holmedwa04

Hi,I am not sure whether or not I am allowed to do this, so I precede with caution, and mods, I accept that if you don't like this, you can remove it straight away, I just don't want to get into any trouble.So, ahve you had look at my site? If not then why dont you click on the picture in my signature?What do you think to it, it was all hand coded, I dont mind if you give feedback via this tread, but it would be great if you could use the guestbook and the feedback!Again, sorry if I shouldn't have posted this. :)

I'll post feedback here because I dont have email set up on my PC (only webmail).Good site, well laid out with a nice color scheme. Cant really fault it, only the content is not my type of thing (but that isnt critisizm is it :) ). The feedback thing could be better by adding a php script to eliminate the need for the user to have an email account.Anyhoo, the general message is: good site!

Thanks, I understand that it is not everybodys cup of tea, and so I don't take it as crisism when you say "the content is not my type of thing". Yeh, I like the colour scheme, I don't know exactly where it came from, but since trying to make it ages ago, I stuck with blues and obviously the white content area.And with the feedback, I would love to set it up to use a perl script that I know of, hence bypassing useing the users email and using BT instead to process it, but as BT dont support this function I can't. I have been thinking of using another free hoster for just the feedback and guestbook and just getting it to redirect or link to those instead.Anyway Thanks again for your feedback, it is much appreciated! :)

So, ahve you had look at my site? If not then why dont you click on the picture in my signature?
Actually, I think your signature is getting a bit big. Your signature is far longer than your average post, and there's a lot of unecessary scrolling to be done, especially in threads where you have more than one post. Please cut your signature down a bit. For example you don't have to skip a line for every new sentence. You can make the image smaller or replace it with a simple link-text. The quote, while it may (arguably) deserve a place in literary history, can easily go as well. It's enough with a link to your site in your signature, and you can also link to your site in your profile, so I'm going to lock this thread, as it's basically advertising beyond what is strictly necessary. I'm not saying it's SPAM, but it's advertising still.