Radio Text as Variable

GAG

Hi,I would like to find out how to modify the text displayed in a radio button to use a database field as the displayed string, similar to the test at the end of each tutorial.I can get the text from the database to display but I cannot get the input response to be a variable.value= <"Volvo0"><%response.write(Cars1)%></input>I would like to know which option was chosen from the database and not hardcoded options.How do I format the <"Volvo0> to accept a text string from my database.Thank you,GAG.

I'm a little confused by that line of code, because everything is wrong with it. The value attribute is not assigned a tag, a tag does not have a quoted string in it and nothing else, and there is no </input> tag. What are you trying to do, just create radio buttons? You can do something like this:<input type="radio" name="options" value="<%=some_value%>"> <%=some_label%>

I'm a little confused by that line of code, because everything is wrong with it. The value attribute is not assigned a tag, a tag does not have a quoted string in it and nothing else, and there is no </input> tag. What are you trying to do, just create radio buttons? You can do something like this:<input type="radio" name="options" value="<%=some_value%>"> <%=some_label%>
Thank you for your reply. The example works. I appreciate the time for your response.Regards,GAG.