Frames

AnonymousX

I have been working on a very large project, and have found that the most conveniant way to achieve my desired link system is a combination of a drop down menu inside of a top frame. However, my problem occurs when the drop menu attempts to enter the body of my site. Much of the drop down menu gets cut off. Is there a way to fix it and allow the drop menu to enter the other frame?

Can you think of an alternative to the situation? I have 56 links coming off of my main page, and part of the requirement is easy navigation. Previously the site was incredibly unorganized. The most rational way to organize such a complex site seemed to be a drop menu. However, the drop menu and announcement bar are currently something specific in each page. I don't want to have to update 56 pages everytime a new announcement comes out, I want it to be one simple fix and you're done. Unfortunately I know of no other solutions.

Are you using any form of server side scripting?My guess is you only want to have 1 menu file so it is easy to maintain right?Well if you use PHP you can keep you 1 file and whereever you want ot plae your menu code you can use<?php include('menu.html');?>