css iframe help

HairyHarry

thanks for the link...not exactly what i was looking for thoughI'd still like my page to be able to scroll, just not my iframe...so for example-on my index page i have 3 links who's target is the iframe, which is also on my index page-the 3 linked pages are all different lengths-i would like the iframe to auto adjust its height according to each of the 3 linked pages-the index page can still scroll down, but the iframe's height would be the same height as the page it is showing...any ideas? thanks

Not that I am good at css or html. But i am working on a site that uses an Iframe to display all the info in the middle of my site and dynamically changes as the links on the navigation bar are clicked. You can set the size manually with the WIDTH and HEIGHT parameters. And set scrolling to NO or AUTO. Now if the size of the pages change within the Iframe try setting it to the largest one. You will be taking up more space than needed for any smaller ones but sounds like an easier fix.

yea i've done that...the problem with that is if you have content under your iframe and displayed inside the iframe is one of the shorter pages, users might completely miss everything under the iframe because it's so far down...i think we share the same concept in site design and iframe usage though-are there any other suggestion...maybe even using something different besides an iframe???