Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Hello, w3Schools. I have been using the website as a quick reference for a while now, and I have been reading the JavaScript and PHP sections of the forum. Anyway, see you somewhere...

Hi, I am new in testing software and W3 schools is very useful to learn some basics on development languages as we need them for test automation or to search in a Database. Also I work for an opensource project for test management and test automation. The Project is called Squash, you may get some information about this software suite on the website : http://www.squashtest.org I hope i'll find good advises and share with people on a lot of issues. See you on the topics !

It's good to see so many new members. Coding is one of the most powerful processes available to mankind. When you stick with it, you and your family are guaranteed to have enough of what you need for the rest of your life*. *Provided you do ethical work, the web stays neutral, and nobody hacks the electrical grid.

Edited by niche

Hi everybody, thought i come here to introduce myself and get some good information on PHP, SQL as i no not a think about them, well the workings.Full name: PaulAlternative name(s): FleckGender: MaleCountry of residance: UKCity of residance: ManchesterFavourite Music: AnythingFavourite Movies: The Pursuit of HappynessInterest: Snooker, Pool, Websites, RunningAdditional comments: That sort of sums me up to a tea, Thanks

HI everyone, My name is Simon and I use html and xml/xslt on a daily basis as part of my job as a professional services consultant. I have visited the forums many times and found lots of useful answers and ideas. Thought it was about time I actually registered so I can ask for more specific help. Cheers,Simon :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, Finally I made it... I am Josh and I was waiting for my account to be confirmed! I am trully greatfull to finally get the chance to join the forum!I am a web developer, and making mods and addons on vBulletin too! Thanks for having me, and this forum was trully needed.

• 3 weeks later...

Full name: IsabelAlternative name(s): belBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 31.07.1991Gender: FemaleZodiacal sign: LionCountry of residance: BrazilHeight: 5' 2.25"Weight: 100lbsEyes: Light brownHair: Long BlackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: no/yes/no wayFavourite Music: Rock,Classical musicPets: no pets (unfortunately)Education: Bachelors in Graphic Design.Interests:My favourite hobbies are watching football (the one americans call soccer) and reading. I read a lot,I'm always reading (good books not that thing about vampires shining in the sun. I like good lit.) I like CG,specially 3D modeling using Maya. I'm always trying to improve my design skills and learning programming. I'm just a beginner now,but one day I want to be a good programmer.

Hi there all I am new here and hope to get some real knowledge. About websites I am currently working on making a website that will be a place where people can go and find help with the ruby software called rpg maker. I hope to recruit people to help out I will addmit I know almost nothing about creating a site but the way I see it everyone started where im at some point in there life so I do hope people will help me. If you have any questions about the site email me at xpgamescenter@gmail.com.

• Like 1

hi everyone. glad to get in here. :DFull name: nur autumn Alternative name(s): autumn Birth date(dd/mm/yyyy): april 90 Gender: FZodiacal sign: taurus Country of residance: malaysia City of residance: somewhere in malaysia Height: 152cm Weight: 48kg with no diet and almost 50kg :(Smoking/Drinking/Drugs: never Favourite Music: too many to mention :facepalm:Favourite Movies: anything that love :wub:, action :aggressive:, adventure :ninja: genre.comedy? :glare: Interest: :sorry:Pets: of course cats the cutest! :good: Additional comments: this is also classified as additional comment rite? xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Full name: Mr Paul67Alternative name(s): noneBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): Dec 1966Gender: MZodiacal sign: Who gives a ####Country of residance: EnglandCity of residance: Porstmouth Height: tallWeight: heavySmoking/Drinking/Drugs:.... but no kinky businessFavourite Music: Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led ZepplinFavourite Movies: Any John Wayne western will doInterest: Edwardian history and motoringPets: Cats onlyAdditional comments:I'm into MySQL, PHP, AJAX, HTML. Love W3Schools website. 25years commercial IT experience

Hey all, Long time graphic/web design freelance (about 15 years), but waver between this and other stuff so full of bad habits. Currently much more focused on web design and SEO and wanting to brush up and get into better habits, seemed a good place to do that!