Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Hi, guess I'll introduce myself as well:

I'm Jurgen, from Belgium. 

I'm actually by skill a strength and conditioning coach (which I do as a side-hustle), and always have mostly worked lower management and sales jobs, but through sheer circumstances am now also working on websites. However I'm still a very big amateur, so expect frequent questions about sometimes very basics things hahahahahah. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone. I'm going to be working on becoming a web developer. I'm probably more interested in back end developing but hoping to learn as much as I can as I would like this to be my next career. I love gaming. I do live streams sometimes. I am currently a house husband and raising and will be home schooling our 7 year old daughter. My time will be pretty full. Anyway, so far I'm really enjoying w3school. I love how it's totally free. I'm not rich so this is best avenue for me to learn atm. I'm also using the free part of codecademy and bitdegree. I just started about a week ago so very new still. I recently moved from Oregon to Iowa. Loving the slower pace of life out here and how less crazy and crowded everything is out here. Love the price of houses out here also. Anyway, that about wraps it up for me. I have a question though. Is there a way to create a profile on w3schools so it will remember my progress or do I just need to notate somewhere where I leave off? 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

am Barry Ralph, I do freelancing. I provide Digital marketing and Wordpress custom site management services. I found W3schools platform highly helpful for learning. I learned basics of coding as well. Keep doing the good work. I am running my blog of best emtbs. I can help who are struggling in html and css. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Good day to you all am Mensch Emmanuel by Name. Am from  Biafa Land in West African Country Nigeria. Website Programming is among my skills.

Am so happy to meet you all and i also love to new friends,I mean professional developers. Thanks You.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi All!  I'm the coding projects manager at [link removed] and I'm very thrilled with W3Schools' latest developments.  These signed-in learning paths and forums are great!  

I'm from New York, and Ruby on Rails is what I/we code with the most.  But I'm excited to be learning more here at W3Schools.

If any of you are interested, we have a bustling and supportive coding community at [link removed] --- we are the world's first not-for-profit social media community, where we help our members worldwide DIVE for their big BREAKs in life.  I hope you'll come check it out--not only are we always looking for new members, but we're always looking for new volunteers to join our official team!  

Nice to meet each of you!
-Monroe

Edited by Ingolme
Removed links due to commercial advertising.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm Dugualla... I use Microsoft Impressions HTML editor. I do use and check my code but I am not an expert by any means. I am an artist and I do sell drawings and paintings. I am having some trouble with bookmarks and hyperlinks. I have posted a question in the HTML forum.

Dugualla 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, 😃

I joined a while back, but instead of concentrating on w3schools tutorials, I went onto Sololearn. I learnt about HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, but not enough to understand their applications to any great degree. Then, the best thing happened, I reconnected with w3schools and haven't looked back! It's clearer to understand, the content is not overloaded and the chapters are titled to inform you of its content. I understand things better now, whereas I struggled with Sololearn.

My plan now:  Revise through a whistle-stop tour of:

• HTML; √
  • CSS; √
  • JavaScript (in progress)

Then to consolidate my learning by studying in-depth:

• HTML;
  • CSS;
  • JavaScript.

Use w3schools templates:

• Make a simple one page HTML website (starting);

Get certified!

Attempt the other courses!😜

I am going to leave it there and review at intervals. Perhaps, I may set myself up one day!?🤠😐

Thank you so much w3schools for the great opportunity!

Jayne 🤠

On 12/30/2020 at 8:23 AM, steve35897 said:

Hello, I am new here just started the Python tutorial a few weeks ago.

Hello Steve, 😃

Nice to meet you! 

Jayne🤠

On 10/25/2020 at 5:38 AM, Monroe Mann said:

Hi All!  I'm the coding projects manager at [link removed] and I'm very thrilled with W3Schools' latest developments.  These signed-in learning paths and forums are great!  

I'm from New York, and Ruby on Rails is what I/we code with the most.  But I'm excited to be learning more here at W3Schools.

If any of you are interested, we have a bustling and supportive coding community at [link removed] --- we are the world's first not-for-profit social media community, where we help our members worldwide DIVE for their big BREAKs in life.  I hope you'll come check it out--not only are we always looking for new members, but we're always looking for new volunteers to join our official team!  

Nice to meet each of you!
-Monroe

Hi Monroe,😃

It's a great place and I have learned so much already. I am about to use one of the templates to start my journey!

Best of luck!

Jayne 🤠

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings

My forum status just got approved. I have some knowledge of HTML, CCS, JavaScript, Java and C++. I'm on this site to kept up with my knowledge of Web development and maybe learn some new things. 

I'm from the Midwest of USA and right now its freezing here!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 6:43 AM, ADAM22 said:

Hi I am Adam from Germany. I am a high school student.  After school I am learning web development and content writing. I make my website with my own coding longboardpro.com. I know its not got but I am a beginner 😬 I will learn it one day I will a good web developer.

Hi Adam nice to hear from you. Your web site is really nice. Good job on that. I'm joined this site to improve on some of my skills. I do a few chapters now and then. 

On 3/1/2021 at 6:44 AM, ADAM22 said:

@LSS_13will you be my teacher i want to learn CSS and java 

I don't think I'm qualified or good enough to be a teacher.  

• Like 1

Hi all, 

Joined the site learn and master the art of Java and other skills. This is my attempt to changing my career path from the healthcare  industry to the technology side. Hoping that Java will be a stepping stone for a more fulfilling career.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...