Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Full name: Drake PhillipsBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 04/15/1989Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: AriesCountry of residance: USAHeight: 6ftFavourite Music: Basically any form of Rock or Jazz, and most classicalInterest: Math, most Sciences, Rocks, and recently form of computer languagesPets: a BonsaiAdditional comments: I'm new here, kind of new to w3schools, but new to writting. I know most of basic HTML, and some advanced; looking to expand my dialects though so w3schools looks like a good place to start.

Hello everyone!I have been actively learning XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript here at w3schools.com for about two weeks now. I am an employed LabVIEW programmer (focusing on production applications for test & measurement, data logging, reporting, and machine communications). I must admit, I am impressed with the amount of information available at w3schools.com and look forward to my continuing growth in website design using the references and tutorials available here. Also, I hope that I can someday provide as much assistance to everyone here as I will likely need from you as I move forward. You have my gratitude for all of the help!Sincerely,LV-Vikingr

:)

Guest p_and

Hello!My name is Piotrek. I'm from Poland. It's a little country located in the middle of Europe ;P I have some experience with HTML and PHP. Currently I'm trying to learn English, so I'm going to brush up my knowledge by continuing study those languages in English. If I have made any mistakes correct them, please.Also I'm looking for a native-speaker who could be able to record some dialogues for me.I'm going to repay you for that. For the example I might translate some parts of your website from English into Polish.Bye for now ; )

Guest Tris

Hi, Im tristan from Australiai study software development at school. i know some html,js,php,asp and whatever else ive come accross :)the tutorials here are the best ive found... so i decided id join the forum

• 3 weeks later...
Guest johnv

Hi,I'm johnv and very new to forums! I have been introduced by chemo. I hope to make good use of the forum, with special interest in CSS. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Selamat petang as in good afternoon.I'm Noor Azman from Malaysia. Got a lot to learn about HTML and all that jazz. I got many, many questions to ask and may asked some stupid questions but please bear with me. I'm what you called a newbie and I hope to learn as many as I can from you good folks here, @ W3Schools Forum.That's all for now. And I thank you in advance for any help given.

Hello/Bonjour, My name is David and I am switching from computer hardware studies to web design. I pulled out an old book "Web Site Design Made Easy" by Dennis Gaskill and am learning HTML through there and will transfer over to the W3 tutorials once I complete the book. My goals are to learn HTML as best I can and add some CSS and once I feel I have a very good grasp on those two things I will expand from there. I am from small tourist town America and I just found the options for websites to be drastically poor in the area so I am learning to help myself and the locals. If anyone has any tips I will be more than thankful to learn them. Feel free to PM, I will be checking the boards daily and hopefully soon some of the posts in the HTML board will be much more meaningful.Thanks,DavidA bientot...

Hey everyone,I'm Vintendo a.k.a. Vincent and i'm starting to learn (X)HTML and CSS. I'm in HAVO5 wich means i'm almost out of high school and then i get a new pc from my parents. I'll be hanging around herew tryiong to learn something new and just hang out. I like the net(off course) gaming(on my wii!) formula 1 and good music(bright eyes4life)

Guest Fatwaz

what a great site :) 3 weeks ago i didn't even know what html was let alone what it stood for but thanks to this site and its tutorials i've just written a small site up in html in notepad and IT WORKS!!!!! loli'm a complete newbie so may ask some silly questions so be kind with me

Hey everyone,I'm Vintendo a.k.a. Vincent and i'm starting to learn (X)HTML and CSS. I'm in HAVO5 wich means i'm almost out of high school and then i get a new pc from my parents. I'll be hanging around herew tryiong to learn something new and just hang out. I like the net(off course) gaming(on my wii!) formula 1 and good music(bright eyes4life)
Go Hamilton!!! :)

Hey there,I've been reading the tutorials on w3schools for a while now and just decided to join the forum. I dabble in developing Yahoo Widgets and also love graphic design. One of my best strengths would most likely be writing or vocabulary, and thus I love a good discussion.Glad to be a part of the forum and I hope to contribute to it :)

• 2 weeks later...
:) Name: VictorGender: MaleCountry: United States City & State: Detroit, MIOccupation: Data Entry Dream Job: Selling Ice in Arizona I found that to be funny :) umm... ok a bit about myself real quick ...I'm fairly new to website development mostly trying to learn css and it's many wonders

• 2 weeks later...

Hey...dont know if i have introduced myself here b4, but what the ######... why not again (if introduced b4)Hi, I am MadFly... im a real newbie at this html coding, and the other stuff this website has to offer.I have learned truelly alot from this site...GREAT STUFF!!!

Full name: RebeccaAlternative name(s): Rivka or newly added BekoulaBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 14/02/1969 - read: OLDGender: FemaleZodiacal sign: AquariusCountry of residance: IsraelCity of residance: Tel AvivFavourite Music: Greek/Dalaras/Glykeria and othersInterest: computers, languages, dietingAdditional comments: I have spent some decent time at university, speak some languages and now I am out in the world to learn how to "craft" websites - my age is the only excuse for not knowing all kinds of technical terms, you forgive me, right? I have started to read/learn HTML and are still happy with the beginner classes, also have stuck my nose into CSS and JavaScript which causes some confusion some times, so now I try to learn only ONE thing!Apart from this I am very happy that I finally could log in (after some innitial confusion) since I think that I am just too much a beginner for the other forum I was on.

Hi all ,I am happy that I am member @ this site :) ..It's the right place to learn web-design :)~~~~~~~~~~~~Real name: TariqNickname: TaTaBirthday: 9 Feb 1987Age: 20Nationality: EgyptianCurrent location: EgyptReligion: MuslimMarital status: SingleEducation: StudentJob: -------Hobbies and/or interests: Amr diab,Drawing,Web-design,Football.Favorite male and/or female singer(s): Only Amr Diab