Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

This is really late, sorry, i didn't find this thread until now, so:Hi! My name is HTML.Coder. I like coding in HTML (as you probably guessed) and also CSS. I am a computer geek and am addicted to computers in general. I own one domain of my OWN: http://www.kcmartz.com/ (my dad picked the name, i wanted html-coder.net).I am a trekky ( I L-O-V-E Star Trek and cannot wait until the NEW MOVIE comes out in the theaters!!!) I am a Star Wars Fan also, and a Smallville and NCIS fan on TV. I am currently a Sophomore in high school (AKA 10th grade, with 12 total) and am 15 yrs old.I will gladly create you a website (for free) on webs.com with the old fashion coding way, by hand or by the already created template way, but I would rather do it the old-fashion way.*will edit to keep accurate*

wow, you're pretty energetic right now aren't you?I'm not a trekky, but I used to be a big sci-fi fan....actually I just watched a lot of stargate, but that counts don't it? THe trailer though doesn't look all star trek like. I really want to watch all the action looked awesome I couldn't tell what it was a first. Also yay Star wars, but boo Smallville. It is such a soap opera now....with the best drama and plot (but that's beside the point!) ugh, I want to not like smallville but I do. Anywaaays *silcence*I didn't take a close look at the code. But the frame that popped up in the browser is annoying. THough I"m sure it wasn't supposed to be right smack dab in the middle of of anyway. It pops up once I go to the game page.That's one kink I found. Also I recommending changing your background to a less blinding red. n_n

I am a trekky ( I L-O-V-E Star Trek and cannot wait until the NEW MOVIE comes out in the theaters!!!) I am a Star Wars Fan also, and a Smallville and NCIS fan on TV. I am currently a Sophomore in high school (AKA 10th grade, with 12 total) and am 15 yrs old.
Nice to see younger folks into the classics. I have a 12-yr-old daughter who likes Star Trek, but only because it was something we did together one summer. I look forward to the new movie, but I worry about it too. The trailers make it clear the new production will mess with established "history," but I like JJ Abrams's other stuff, especially LOST. So we'll see.

Speaking of JJ Abrams, I've been completely addicted to Alias for the past couple of months. My brother bought the full 5 series box set and we love it, particularly Marshall with his impossible techie skills. But more particularly Jennifer Garner's stomach.

Full name: Sean DavisAlternative name(s): DavisBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): August 1984Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: VirgoCountry of residance: USACity of residance: Fort Sill, Oklahoma... currently serving in IraqHeight: 5'10"Weight: 160Eyes: BrnHair: BaldSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: Heck no!Favourite Music: R&B, Rap, RockFavourite Movies: Anything funnyInterest: Muscle cars, football, web developmentPets: NoneAdditional comments: I'm a soldier, and athlete, a muscle car enthusiast, and I absolutely love the internet.

My special thanks to W3Schools which is my favorite place from where I got hints to solve many of my hurdles..Hello, this is Vishnu from India. Nice to meet to all thru this....Am working as Systems Engineer for the past 3 years, involved in various web project development.Interesting technologies are java,J2ee,Struts & Oracle and many..Other interests are fictions (All time favorites are, Da vanci code, Roots, Papillon )Movies (Favourites are, Jurassic Park, Shawshamk Redemption, Gladiator, Saving Private Ryan and many)... :)

Uhm, yeah.. I'm new here.Call myself "madscientist".. couldn't bother writing it propely, so the space vanished eventually.<--- That's Mr. Crazy (my avatar).. say hello and be nice to him!Other than that, I thought I'd try to learn some coding.. sounds fun fun fun. Can nada, nix, nilch.. nothing, basically. But I'm here to learn!...Oh, and hello everybody!-madscientist

Hi everyone, my name is Chris, I am hoping to learn XHTML and CSS with a special interest in Scaleable Vector Graphics, hence the user name (Scaley Victor) I have Corel Draw and am an artist, friends with a SEO expert who wants me to learn these things so we can make top notch websites, its pretty exciting but I have alot to learn. I cant even place a SVG on the internet at the moment so that is my current battle.

Hi guys, I am Bart and I am 14 years old. I am a young web designer and graphics. I am strong in HTML, XHTML, CSS and nearly there with JavaScript (learning in progress, but know a lot already). I am very confident using Photoshop, and other proffessional software. I am looking for new friends (especially in my age group) and people to talk to or help.

Guest darker1985

Hi all.Very new to web design and really want to get some good help and advice from this forum.I love photoshop and creating sigs so but web design is something I really want to do.

hello guys mido 's now am from egypt 22 male want to be good web developer thx for the good site & forums

My name is Randi...well Miranda, but I get to many Miranda Rights cracks, so I stick by what mama calls me. I have been a web desinger for almost 9 years, however I am an old hack at it compared to kids. It's bad when a 14 year is better than you and I am only 25. I'm going to be 26 next monthI am profisant with html esspically div layers. I am trying to update myself however. So I am trying to learn how to do CSS and PHP. So far I am on the basic level of both.I am a Uni of Phoenix student. Almost done with my first year of my Visual Comm AA. Basically my 2 year web design degree.I am hoping to learn and make friends here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all!Full name: RetiefBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 14.08.89Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: CapricornCountry of residance: NamibiaCity of residance: Walvis BayEyes: GreenHair: L BrownSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: Drinking :) but can behave from time to timeInterest: GamingAdditional comments:I currently work at a IT company for some experience in the IT industry, and study after hours in the web dev line. I am on my second book of XHTML & HTML & have some CSS knowledge. Still a NOOB, but will get there with YOUR help and tips... Thanx...

Hello Everyone, My name is Mauricio Vargas, i'm an Front-end Engineer, with 6 great years of work in the area and specializing in SEO, Webstandards and a lot more.I live in Brasil (Brazil for some), in the state of Santa Catarina (city: Florianópolis).Well, that's all for now...Thanks

hi guysFull name:Göktuğ YılmazAlternative name(s):Gok2 Birth date(dd/mm/yyyy):24/08/1989Gender:MZodiacal sign:VirgoCountry of residance:TurkeyCity of residance:AnkaraHeight:1.80Weight:85Smoking/Drinking/Drugs:NoneFavourite Music: RnB,HipHop,RockFavourite Movies: Star WarsInterest: Football, Anything with PCsPets: Got some tamed dragons and other creatures in ultima online :) Additional comments: Here to learn more about web dev, hope you guys will help :)

Edited by Esqarrouth