Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Hi, I'm Nepomuk and it seems I'm the new guy here. ^^ I'm a CS student from Germany, and at the moment I'm trying to get my XForms project working. With a little help from you guys, I might even manage that. :-DGreetings,Nepomuk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im DanIn a bandLove the web design thing since i started our site newyorkrocknroll.comLove beerlove to partylove hot chickslove beerif i meet a girl and her name is beer and shes hot and likes to party i might actually get married hahaanyway, i think this is a fantastic forum, site and everything else i cant stop my self froum constantly checking it to help my self and potentially help others. Very glad i ran into it!

Edited by DizzyDan

Hi everyone.My name is rob and although I have had my own web site (www.tazworld.co.uk) for over 12 years now, I am still new to HTML and CSS. I have done very little reading/research or learning since I started.I am hoping to have a few questions answered over the coming few days.I am into online gaming, watching movies, playing with my son (8) and having days out with my partner and son.

Edited by Taz Devil

Hi everybody,Just joined this site :), hoping to get better at programming in PHP and building websites/-scripts. My interests are: business, music, travelling and computers, but because of school i don't have too much time to work on my hobbies.Oh i'm 23 years old and am pretty new to php/html.My maingoal is to build a large website + database-support and i believe PHP is a key-factor to achieving my goal. Well that's it i think:P

Edited by Donotknow

Hi, Long Con here. I've been a Flash Developer and Photoshop aficionado for a number of years, learning little pieces of HTML, CSS, and javascript when I needed them. Now, I'm trying to round myself out and actually gain some marketable skills with these things. So, you will probably see me asking some questions that make me look like a total noob - please don't judge me too harshly! I do know some stuff.
SO WELL SAID That is me except I do photoshop and only a tad of flash when I'm in the mood. I use Zbrush and CS4 Photoshop Edited by knobblez

Hi all, Tim here. I learnt the basics of HTML back at university at the end of the 90's. I've occasionally tinkered with web development over the years and seem to have picked up the basics of XHTML and CSS somewhere along the line, partly through using the resources at W3schools to figure out what I should be doing :)I've finally decided to get some websites properly sorted so I'm giving myself crash courses in WordPress and OS Commerce configuration and customisation. This means html, css, php and javascript are all being learnt / relearnt pretty much at the same time. I work as a Java programmer so fortunately getting to grips with code is pretty much in my Comfort Zone. I class myself as a web developer rather than a designer, because while I'm ok at putting sites together I need a lot more practice at making them look pretty.Other than that:Gender: MaleLocation: Worcester, UKAge: 32Height: 5'8"Weight: 10st, 11st, 12st, 13st, 14st *Likes: Cider, Wine, Walking/Biking in the Sun, Films, Books, Games, Drawing BadlyDislikes: Grilled Tomatoes. No idea why, something about the texture I guess.* delete as applicableI look forward to asking lots of silly easy questions and getting quick answers. It's much nicer than asking awkward difficult questions and stumping everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everybody!!!Im Petar from Croatia and im new web designer i'm in web design almost 1 year i have made a few sites....My focus is in flash as3 php&msql and css

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yo everybody ! It's funny to come back to school.As you can see, my name is Night'. I'm French. I'm here to improve my html/css/PHP/... skills and my english. Consequently, don't hesitate to say me when I make a mistake. See you later. :)

Guest Divemaster_gib

Hi everyone! I am Farid, I am French as well and I live in Gibraltar.I am totally new to all this website building business. I have just finished the tutorial on HTML (starting CSS) and I am loving it.I have learned a lot already thanks to this forum! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, my name is Ilya and im a rookie web developer. i knew about w3schools as soon as i started web development, but i just recently found out that they also had a forum. I love it! This looks like a great place to share your problems and also help others, a great community :)

Finally got around to introducing myself here on the forum. Sorry if I already posted something and I didn't see it, it said I didn't post anything in my control panel so oh well I don't know. I actually started coming to this site (even just briefly) in 2007 when I was just looking to learn how to turn an image into a link for a contest. I didn't do so well with the contest but It exposed me to this website. I have been learning HTML from this site on and off and I have come away each time with a better understanding of how to use things. I do plan on going through all the topics on this website, but I wanted to start off with HTML first. I'm about finished with the topic (or at least touching new tags) and hoping to start HTML5 whenever I decide to (might do it anyway). Nice to meet you all and hope to see you around whenever I decide to login.