Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Hi, i want to introduce my self :DMy name is jamal and i life in indonesia,I'm the beginner for programmer like powerbuilder andQuest central...I hope everybody can give me a clue of syntax If i have question...Thank you everybodyAnd thank you to for moderator to accept meNice to meet you all :)

Hi, I am syedmahfuj. I am reading w3schools for last 2 months. I got covered HTML and HTML5 somewhat. But still i have problem in layout. So is here(w3schools) any begginer section ? where top start ? help needed.

Hi, I am syedmahfuj. I am reading w3schools for last 2 months. I got covered HTML and HTML5 somewhat. But still i have problem in layout. So is here(w3schools) any begginer section ? where top start ? help needed.
Start by learning CSS

Full name: Shady Abd Al RahimAlternative name(s): ValiantShadyBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 01/09/1991Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: VirgoCountry of residance: Egypt, CairoCity of residance: The Capital City, CairoOccupation: I'm a student of informatics and computer sciences in the British University In Egypt, Information Systems Major.Height: 175 CmsWeight: 85 (Body Builder)Eyes: BrownHair: Dark BrownSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: NoneFavourite Music: Nothing SpecificFavourite Movies: Captain America, Ella Enchanted, Taken and many others.Interest: Web Designing, Development and everything concerning webPets: Previously CATAdditional comments: I really want to make friends here on this marvellous forum, with which I work, learn and improve skills (maybe some summer projects together) I'm pretty much a beginner though.

Edited by valiantshady

Just to say hi to community. I am user of w3schools for maybe 2 years and as many times as thought of kind of a forum for that site. Just few days ago i revealed this such a place. I hope to good quality hanging here. Things I am going to get better are OOP PHP and all of related content to it I can find on these sites. Unpretentious, huh? :DBest regards,www.tpojka.com

• Like 9

Full name: Sachin NageshAlternative name(s): sachBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy):29/11/1989Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: ScorpioCountry of residance: IndiaCity of residance: NashikHeight: 5'7"Weight:55 kgEyes: BlackHair: BlackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/No/NooFavourite Music: Silent or rocking depends on mood..Favourite Movies: Never Backdown, Mujse shaddi karogi, aarya.Interest: computers, programming, paintings nd reading

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybodyOn my travel around the www in search of a good active forum I ended up here. Hope we all enjoy our time here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm new, registered yesterday. Full name: Andrew Something Or OtherAlternative name(s): SusanBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): nullGender: MaleZodiacal sign: AriesCountry of residance: UKCity of residence: LondonHeight: Honestly don't know, but somewhere between 1m and 2m.Weight: According to the BFI I'm almost obese, according to my doctor I'm exactly where I should be. So your guess is as good as mine.Eyes: YesHair: YesSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/Yes/NoFavourite Music: Blues/Rock/Metal/DubStep/Classical. Everything apart from pop or Bieber.Favourite Movies: Too vague.Interest: Computers, video games, code, guitar, my garden, women.Pets: No, but I want a dog and have chosen a name.Additional comments: Can't think of anything currently. I'm crap at web development, I'm a C++ Objective-C guy. I could choose a more OOP language for the web but I like the idea of Javascript, CSS and HTML. Dunno why, just seems very zen.

Hey, folks. Another newb here (oh, the horror!). I'm relatively new to coding, and have taken a sink-or-swim approach to it...needless to say, I spend a lot of time swearing and gesturing violently at the computer screen. But this place has been a great help--where other support forums have failed, you guys actually step up and assist. Can't tell you how great it was to have my first question answered within half an hour, and with a lot more than just "you can't do that." I hope that soon I'll be at a point where I can effectively help others with their questions, as well...

Edited by tnd1000

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo everybody,I'm learning to build website, I love javascript and AJAX technology.I do it in my spare time. I do another job, None of my friends program web site.I hope to will share my experience with you.Ciao

• 2 weeks later...

hi all , i would thank all who contributed to the tutorials it was very helpful , concise and powerfuli love programming & mathi registered to the forums to give back to the community as much as i could & share my knowledge & learn more

Greetings.I'm Pedro, 20 years of age. I'm an university student (Electrical and Computer Engineering) at the University of Coimbra, Portugal. From there I haven't learned that much about programming. Had 2 nice subjects of C++ and 1 quick look at Assembly on another.Loving programming as I do, I came to learn and practise. I already had a thorough look at HTML and I'm starting at CSS as for now.After that I plan to go through javascript and then I need to take a pause and think of what do do. Considering PHP, mySQL,JQuery, and a couple of others. Quite not sure yet of what I should learn at that moment. I've researched over the web and also in this forum and there seems to be a discrepancy of opinions. I guess the learning process depends on our strengths and prefferences. I feel that W3schools have taught me well (X)HTML (altough the best way to perfect is practise endlessly) and I feel it will do the job for CSS as well.I'm not quite sure about that when it comes to less primitive languages, like PHP or javascript. But time will tell. Hope to learn a lot and, at a later stage, be able to help others.

Edited by PC013

Hi. I'm trying to learn to develop games. Up to now I developed 2 very basic games for Android and Playbook. I'm interested in develop HTML5 games. As I know almost nothing about HTML, javascript, CSS I think that it's the right place learn :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all! My name is Anders Hansen and Im from Sweden. I begun making up my html pages 10 years ago. At the moment I have my very own domain. I chose to use the age-old method of actually writing the HMTL code in Notepad and then saving it to see how the page looks in the browser. I think its fun to tinker with my site and add things to gradually "flesh" it out with new material and photos. It's gonna be fun to be here and talk about various aspects of the creating and ammending of webpages. Have a great day and greetings from Sweden.

Hi, Everyone. I'm Bagarjet and I'm a graphic designer and a musician. I recently learned html and css and I already finished 3 projects for clients. I hope I can share with you all my achievements. In the future I hope I have my own website about design and another as a musician (only first I have to find time to filmmyself playing).bye

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I am a graduate in Instructional Technology, and I started to get interested in HTML few days ago. I was taking a course in technical writing and our instructor required us to design a static webpage for the final project. I love the experience of learning HTML in such a short period of time, and I was truly blown away by what the programming languages can do. I am a Sagittarius and I have always liked anything that is relevant to creativity. I'm enjoying my summer holiday now, and hoping I can master HTML, CSS and a few things more during the holiday. There is one post saying that it takes very long time to master Java Script. Is it true? I really don't have any background in computer science or information technology, but I have always been a bright student and I'm determined to do what I desire. Hopefully, those who have been there could provide me some advice, so I can concentrate on the key points that really matter. Thanks in advance :) Ms.Opti

post-97157-0-21224100-1339688390_thumb.jpg

Hello Ms. Opti, Welcome! Yes Javascript is pretty deep when you add the DOM and the fact that anything can be done several different ways. The usual way to start learning javascript would be to write a fancy feature for your static webpage, such as a slideshow. You should step through the W3 tutorials to get the basics.

• Like 2