Chocolate570

Introduce Yourself

Hi, guess I'll introduce myself as well:

I'm Jurgen, from Belgium. 

I'm actually by skill a strength and conditioning coach (which I do as a side-hustle), and always have mostly worked lower management and sales jobs, but through sheer circumstances am now also working on websites. However I'm still a very big amateur, so expect frequent questions about sometimes very basics things hahahahahah. 

Hello, everyone. I'm going to be working on becoming a web developer. I'm probably more interested in back end developing but hoping to learn as much as I can as I would like this to be my next career. I love gaming. I do live streams sometimes. I am currently a house husband and raising and will be home schooling our 7 year old daughter. My time will be pretty full. Anyway, so far I'm really enjoying w3school. I love how it's totally free. I'm not rich so this is best avenue for me to learn atm. I'm also using the free part of codecademy and bitdegree. I just started about a week ago so very new still. I recently moved from Oregon to Iowa. Loving the slower pace of life out here and how less crazy and crowded everything is out here. Love the price of houses out here also. Anyway, that about wraps it up for me. I have a question though. Is there a way to create a profile on w3schools so it will remember my progress or do I just need to notate somewhere where I leave off? 

am Barry Ralph, I do freelancing. I provide Digital marketing and Wordpress custom site management services. I found W3schools platform highly helpful for learning. I learned basics of coding as well. Keep doing the good work. I am running my blog of best emtbs. I can help who are struggling in html and css. 

Good day to you all am Mensch Emmanuel by Name. Am from  Biafa Land in West African Country Nigeria. Website Programming is among my skills.

Am so happy to meet you all and i also love to new friends,I mean professional developers. Thanks You.

Hey all, I'm Greg. I've been using w3schools.com for about a month now and I've learned a lot of new things!  I am glad that I know how HTML. Been practicing every evening in my Munich property here and my skills are improving for sure