Export xml from Access

Guest Tracy

This may be the wrong forum to ask this of ... but here it is:I have an Access database, with a 1 to many relationship (1 title, many subjects). I make a nice query/report then Export it to xml. The problem is the xml document repeats all records with multiple subjects.For example:<record><title>XML World</title><subject>databases</subject></record><record><title>XML World</title><subject>web standards</subject></record>What I want is:<record><title>XML World</title><subject>databases</subject><subject>web standards</subject></record>I've read how to make the xsd schema to do this with maxoccurence=unbounded for the subject element.How to I either tell Access to do this or how do I re-query the xml data so that my output in a static html page only shows 1 title with many subjects per record??My real goal is to get an easy html page of my Access report that has a pretty format with clean, standards compliant code. Thanks for any ideas.-Tracy

This can surely be done with XSLT, by the usage of xsl:key.Scince I haven't played with it enough yet, I can't point you how exactly to do this though.