hacknsack

Free PHP Hosting

For Europeans who don't bother waiting a while for the server accepting new registrations, can have a go at Dhost.info :)They do have some problems with an overdosis of registrations, so you would have to wait for it, accepting again. They are free, don't add adds nor banners nor popups, support PHP & MySQL, give 100 megabytes of storage, the only thing you have to buy or freedownload is a FTP program :)(my own Dhost site preview: FunLinks3, it is Dutch)

For Europeans who don't bother waiting a while for the server accepting new registrations, can have a go at Dhost.info :)
yeah..a long time.i even had to send an email to them, but got no reply from that.i applied, everything was how it should be, but yet they still declined, let me guessing as to why, just gave the reasons it says on the site you should avoid, which i did.i would avoid that site.bunch of idiots....

Yeah, ROXR is the best. My site is hosted there.....it's better than paid hosting.

Yeah I've seen you around the ROXR forums! You ROXR people are everywhere, I spotted IndianInk somewhere earlier today too. Cool.

Hi,I think micfo.com has the best Free PHP hosting, including all accesses, no banner, no ad, with Cpanel, and all other thing yo may need in a PHP hosting Plan !Try it safe

Hi,I think micfo.com has the best Free PHP hosting, including all accesses, no banner, no ad, with Cpanel, and all other thing yo may need in a PHP hosting Plan !Try it safe

I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THIS SITE, NOT AM I AN ADMINISTRATOR. BUT I THINK THERE OUGHT TO BE SOMETHING IN THE USER AGREEMENT ABOUT POSTING ADVERTISING STUFF LIKE THAT.