Firefox new tab

vchris

Is there a way for firefox to load your homepage on new tabs instead of just the first tab opened?I checked in the options and I don't see anything concerning that.

most times when I am creating a new tab I am typing or pasting the url into the address bar, I like hwo this is focused on new tab. If it auto loaded your home page you would have to click the address bar or press F6 to enter the new address. So either way you have to do some extra clicking/typing.

Is there a way for firefox to load your homepage on new tabs instead of just the first tab opened?I checked in the options and I don't see anything concerning that.
Yeah there is. It's called "Tabbrowser Preferences". It's an Extension. It also offers some other Tabbed preferences. Check it out here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/158/

Actually when I open a new tab most of the time I want to search google for something and my home page is currently google but only the first tab.Did you hear about http://www.live.com ? MS version of google. :)
lol. looks tooooo much like google don't you think?my home page is google too :)
yes it the same old MSN search with a new name :blink: They are chanign everything to Live, hotmail will be Windows Live Mail...go figure :blink:
Live XP... Live Server 2003 ? 2007 Live Office? :blink::)

BTW, live.com doesn't look like Google.
yeah- it looks like google--> with just a searchbox on an empty page and a couple hands on choices such as web, news, images, maps, etc, then at the top-right u can sign in/out and personalise the page: thats google :)