GET Variable

ben3001

Hi guys, wow havent posted since september its been so long lol....The problem i have is that i have an image, which once clicked hopefully inputs the persons email address into the form. For example there are 5 pictues of the person you want to contact, you click there face and it is entered into a seperate php file called contact.php.How would i go about this?cheers peopleBen

Simply make the get like this: ?contact=person. Then on the form make this:<input readonly="readonly" type="text" value="<?php echo $_GET['contact']; ?>" name="contact" />that makes it so when the person clicks the picture it will have the contactee in the field but it cant be edited..

this thing is i have a page calledcontact.htmlHere are all the images.contact.php, i have the form on this page.is it possible for me to have a hyperlink on the image that will input the relevant email address.e.g The user clicks on persons one image, who's email is personone@thedomain.com. This then gets inputted onto contact.php in the field called 'email.i though something like

contact.php?contact=personone@thedomain.com
but that didnt

That will work, you just have to look for it. But that will also expose email addresses to spambots. You can either have everyone stored in a database, and just pass the database ID and look it up again when the form gets submitted, or split the address up like this:contact.php?u=personone&d=thedomain.comAnd then rebuild it when the form gets submitted.

<?php$user = $_GET['u'];$doman = $_GET['d'];?>...<input type="hidden" name="u" value="<?php echo $user; ?>"><input type="hidden" name="d" value="<?php echo $domain; ?>">...<?php$to = $_POST['u'] . "@" . $_POST['d'];?>