need php free hosting

bluetoother

:)i have posted a topic here about php hosting sitesactually i didnt find real onethey just take ur information in form and u have to wait email from thembut never will get that emailplz if have tested a free php hosting site .. put the link .. TY

:)i have posted a topic here about php hosting sitesactually i didnt find real onethey just take ur information in form and u have to wait email from thembut never will get that emailplz if have tested a free php hosting site .. put the link .. TY
Try looking threw this,http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3770and dont forget to check you junk mail for the confirmation emails. :)

ask if any one have some work on a site the offer free hostingto put the link here :)
No dude, post it there, as many people have below my post. Must I include everything they write in my first post?Look at my last post as well as the second wave of hosts. Just... try everthing in that topic. And if anyone has or knows a host or a list of hosts, (s)he is more then welcomed to put it there.

Try this host, I really like them:

Name: Ueuo.comPrice: FreeServer side scripting(s)/database(s): PHP (and one MySQL database)Space: 200MB, I believeBandwidth: 500MB/day (safety restriction), can be raised to unlimited if you simply shoot them an emailAds: you can choose to have ads automatically or manually inserted into your site so that you can fit them into the designWeb adress: subdomain.ueuo.com, Ueuo can also host your domain name if you point your nameservers to themAdditional Comments: really good. I have used them for quite a while, and I have no complaints.