css with iframes

virokill

hi,im making a gaming clan and i am having problems with my iframes. i use XHTML and CSS and i want all of my code to be valid. i use IE7. i want to set the border of my iframes to 0px in my stylesheet and im having problems doing that. also i want to set my marginwidth marginheight properties of the iframes in my stylesheet. my site url is http://www.xboxleaders.net/home and my stylesheet url is http://www.xboxleaders.net/home/bg_files/style.css (look at the bottom too see the iframe spot i seperated it from everything eylse)

Jesus Christ! I was instantly turned away from the site as soon as the loud music that startled me started blaring. I especially don't want to hear it when I'm listening to my own music that's for sure.

Jesus Christ! I was instantly turned away from the site as soon as the loud music that startled me start blaring. I especially don't want to hear it when I'm listening to my own music that's for sure.
lol i dont care - i only have it on there cause i was testing stuff and im too laze to take it off

Must have taken the music off . . . it didnt' interrupt my pleasant internet radio experience.I think this looks very nice. I think it's hard to do bevelled gradients that don't look like they're from 1995, and these do not. Nice work!Must have taken the music off . . . it didnt' interrupt my pleasant internet radio experience.I think this looks very nice. I think it's hard to do gradients that don't look like they're from 1995, and these do not. Nice work!

You bet.According to this page at the w3schools, the iframe attributes you wish to use are only compatible with html or xhtml transitional or frameset Doctypes. You have a strict Doctype. Change the Doctype or drop the iframe attributes for your Strict Doctype. Your call. And thanks for dropping the music. It is an annoyance only bested by the marquee tag.