error after publish

eng.mohamed_elqpany

hello every body. i just have a problem. I worked on a site was done using frontpage " html & java script" and i began to develop it adding aspx pages using asp.net 2 and i finished these pages. It works fine when i run the site from visual studio.net 2005 so i decided to publish it " i have no experience in publishing sites " so i put them at the site directory using FTP but when i'm tring to open it i have this error.The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------A name was started with an invalid character. Error processing resource 'http://www.prolight-tech.com/LogAdmin.aspx'. Line...<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="LogAdmin.aspx.cs" Inherits="LogAdmin" %>-^And i tryed to open it on onther pc with no IIS installed and the result is the source code of the aspx page .i don't know the exact problem. and i just need help plz.with regards,..