OT: Humans

Err

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa-- why u guys turnig on me like that? hhhhmmm...... :)

Believe me, I've given your beliefs a lot of thought throughout my life, from church at an early age through a religious high school. There are too many unanswered questions for me to take it all seriously. But, nevertheless, I do enjoy having an intelligent discussion about it. I've been able to have a discussion with Arabs debating the Israel/Palestine conflict without tempers getting turned up, as long as people keep things civil there is a lot to talk about.
hey, i do believe you. why shouldn't i? lol. i guess that evolution does not have any unanswered questions right? u have given my beliefs lots of thoughts throughout ur lifetime. well, so have i. i have done a lot of studies both professionally and personally on evolution. so its not as though i dont know anything and have just turned my head away from it. so, there are too many unanswered questions for u to take my beliefs serious, and likewise, there are too many unanswered questions with ur beliefs for me as well-> hehe.... plenty!. and hey- things are very much civilised here. no tempers are turning up- i hope, at least not mine!.
Actually, for me things tend to go in the left ear and out the right. Yeah.
hahaha... thank God it goes through something! :)
Not true. I do not believe in evolution at all. I believe in the Bible 100%. I am just not prepared to say the earth is only 6000 years old. Yes I believe human history began 6000 years ago but to say creation did...I don't know. If you would like to discuss this further with me you can do so through PM.
sure! i'm on it.===well, u guys had me laughing and smiling more than u think. i think some persons may be getting the wrong ideas about me. i'm not bashing anyone's beliefs. as i said b4 in my last submission- i respect everyone's beliefs. every man for himself. u believe in what u wanna believe, and i believe in what i believe. i never set out to try to get anyone to hold on to my beliefs- this was just a discussion. u affirm what u believe in--- and all i did was the same. lol.well u guys. its late and its cold. so- i'm gonna go fly in bed and get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (sleep). u guys enjoy ur day/ night. smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................

He'll probably keep asking until he reads this:
And.. You were right! :), thanks.Actually, if you go to google and search images type, in human tail. Really creepy! Rea;ly really really creepy!