Abbasi

Hyperlink Column in SQL Server

I need to include a column in an SQL Server table, which can hyperlink to some text stored somewhere inside or outside the same database.My ultimate goal is that when I view the table in a control, DataGrid for example, and click that link, it should take me to the destination link or open the linked file.Please help.R. A. Abbasi

I need to include a column in an SQL Server table, which can hyperlink to some text stored somewhere inside or outside the same database.My ultimate goal is that when I view the table in a control, DataGrid for example, and click that link, it should take me to the destination link or open the linked file.Please help.R. A. Abbasi

Go to datagrid properties builder and u can format ur columns over there. drawback to this is. U have to make sure the links are right in your sqlserver database. U can also set your target as _blank to open in a new page.I dont remember the exact options which you have .. but u have a hyperlink column over there. If you are still stuck . let me know i can help you with a sample.btw.. is this a datagrid control for webpage?

Yes, this is the DatatGrid. Unfortunately, I could not find any property relating to this feature - in DataGrid, its TableStyles or the GridColumnStyles properties.Seeking further help.

Yes, this is the DatatGrid. Unfortunately, I could not find any property relating to this feature - in DataGrid, its TableStyles or the GridColumnStyles properties.Seeking further help.

Do you have Visual Studio.net editor ?Properties builder > columns > hyperlink columns