Put a smile on your face

feck

We've been having issues with spam in recent weeks. Let this be known right now to all members, please (for at least the next month or so) only post relevant topics. feck, I do not mean to single you out here, but this is the type of post that is hard for us (moderators) to determine if it is spam or not. Only because you have 18 posts and most of them meaningful ( a couple worth noting as not) will you not get a warning.But, everyone, please, help us keep a full head of hair during the holiday season - post on topic - we are tweaking the board to wean out the spam - your help will be appreciated.No hard feelings feck, lets all just focus on helping each other out with our web related issues so the spam is easier to single out.Thanks

Point taken skemcin,I mistook the general section to be anything off topicThanks for the guidance
Many members do that. Don't worry about it. :)It is slightly misleading, but unfortunately, the moderators and admins feel that an offtopic section would lead this forum's main topic, web building, astray. :)

Point taken skemcin,I mistook the general section to be anything off topicThanks for the guidance
No worries. And i do not think your interpretation is incorrect, its just that the recent increase in spam has tightened up the definition of the word "general". We appreciate your cooperation. If you see with an off the wall post, then you can assume that we have done the most we can to reduce/eliminate spam and the interpretation of the word "general" can be . . . well . . . more general.:)