22 members have voted

1. 1. What's yours?

• 28kbps-56kbps [Dialup]
    • 80kbps-120kbps [Low end DSL, High speed Dialup]
    • 150kbps-750kbps [DSL to High End DSL]
    • 800-1000 MB/s [Cable]
    • 1000 MB/s-1500 MB/s [High Speed Cable]
    • 1500 MB/s+ [You work for the goverment]

Hey guys,Just wondering what your internet speeds are, out of curiosity.If you don't know yours, you can either write what type of service you get (Like DSL or Dialup or Cable) or you can go here and get your stats. Just copy and paste the stuff underneath the test when you're done with it. :) So, what's your speed? :) -Choco

Nope, I screwed up the edit of my edit. It's in MB/s. You've got a bad connection :):)Sorry for the confusion. It's all in KBPS and MB/sec (kilobytes per sec and megabytes per sec)

62412443.png62413144.png62413454.pngAfter recently doing a WhoIS check on my IP, I know my ISP has bought it's IPs from some company located in Amsterdam, so the results do not surprise me at all.Note that all of the above results are in Kbps, not in KB/s (just to clarity).

As Boen Robot says, your results are in kbps, kiloBITS per sec, not kilobytes. I'm talking about megabytes in my poll, not kilobytes. I have 12 megabits per sec, but only 1.5 megabytes per sec. :)Also, the test I linked to was made by the same company as the link you guys are using. :)Here's what I got.62454200.pngIt's a bit higher than I expected.

As Boen Robot says, your results are in kbps, kiloBITS per sec, not kilobytes. I'm talking about megabytes in my poll, not kilobytes. I have 12 megabits per sec, but only 1.5 megabytes per sec. :)Also, the test I linked to was made by the same company as the link you guys are using. :)Here's what I got.62454200.pngIt's a bit higher than I expected.
That was a close one! You almost beat me :)

• 2 months later...
91067126.png91069221.pngIt is better(double) at night...I will put those reults to

Mine are the worst in the whole forum 20.gif

• 7 months later...