Text/image align

tantachar07

I want to erase the position-absolute at CSS because it is helpless. Instead, I suggested a code. . . Uses the div tag still . . .(A text): (Neither be CSS or HTML)

<div horizontal-align="25px left"></div>

If you wanted to have a text diagonal, this is my suggestion:

<div align="diagonal; 34px left;"></div>

If you wanted to make your page up-to-down words, my suggestion is:

<bdo dir="up-to-down"></bdo>

Javascript aligns: (note: these are in the body tags)

<script language="javascript"><!-- text-align: centerdocument.write("bla-bla-bla")//--></script>

Please reply if there are any corrections . . .

I want to erase the position-absolute at CSS because it is helpless. Instead, I suggested a code. . . Uses the div tag still . . .(A text): (Neither be CSS or HTML)
<div horizontal-align="25px left"></div>

So you'd want an attribute called horizontal-align? Isn't that moving in the opposite direction from what the W3C is trying to achieve?
If you wanted to have a text diagonal, this is my suggestion:
<div align="diagonal; 34px left;"></div>

While diagonal values could be used for css text-direction, you can't assign css value to the align attribute, which either way is deprecated.
If you wanted to make your page up-to-down words, my suggestion is:
<bdo dir="up-to-down"></bdo>

Shouldn't that be <bdo dir="utd"> to follow the already established pattern in rtl or ltr?
Javascript aligns: (note: these are in the body tags)
<script language="javascript"><!-- text-align: centerdocument.write("bla-bla-bla")//--></script>

Please reply if there are any corrections . . .

You're mixing different technologies in all your suggestions. You can't put a block of CSS code in Javascript tags just like that, it would remove all logic of the respective languages' syntax. Before you think of improvements or changes to the web languages, you ought to be fluent in them in the way they are today, and know how they developed to how they are today. Like you say in your signature, you're only a 10 in HTML, and I'm not really sure about the 9.5 in CSS based on these suggestions, sorry.Plus, like aspnetguy said, this isn't the place to make these suggestions either way. You wanted comments on your suggestions though, so I gave them.

Agree with everything that Jonas said. The only thing I like from the above is the new value of the dir attribute "utd", which btw will also automatically make a call for "dtu".Oh, if only W3Schools were the one to define the standarts... hahaha :) . Anyway, if you have some raw ideas like those ones, you could tell them in this topic. Understand however that the topic is for "dreaming" only. It would be very unlikely for anyone to implement anything you're suggesting (and boy, a suggestion from you will be VERY VERY unlikely).

• 4 weeks later...

Why dont you write document.writeln('<center><p>blah-blah-blah</p></center>');

This member has been banned from the forum for creating multiple accounts, and so there's no need to answer his topics anymore...