Small Issue with Printing HTML file.

Bhushan

HI All,I am creating a HTML file and passing this data to the printer to print and I am happy with the correctness of the data . But, the printed page contains the HTML file path and also gets printed in the footer.Example : If I have my HTML file at D:\Temp\File.html and when I execute my print functionality through some application, it passes this HTML data and prints on the paper. But the file path also comes under footer and it looks odd.How can I remove this line from appearing in my footer?...Do I have to handle this at printer level or Is it possible to handle this at programming level. Any HTML property available to handle this?Please let me know as soon as possible.Thanks in advance,Bhushan.

HI All,This is just to add my previous post that, this can be accomplished by going to File -> Page Setup and clearing things under Headers and Footers. But this might create problem in printing some other documents for which page headers and footers might be required.Hence, the code should clear the Web browsers, page setup Header and Footer options values and then once it prints, it should place back those values.Let me know if someone know how could we do this?.Cheers,Bhushan.