Hover tag problems

Sunshine81

I'm very new to css and and i'm having issues with having two different classes for hovering over links.This is the website:http://www.flatballphoto.co.uk/lpdc/index.phpThis is the relevant css:

a:link {	color: #15428D;}a:visited {  color: #3A79E2;}a:hover {	text-decoration: none;}a.menulink {	color: #ffffff;	font-weight: bold;	font-size: 12px;	text-decoration: none;	padding: 3px;	font-variant: small-caps;	text-align: centre;}a.menulink:visited {	color: #ffffff;}a.menulink:hovor {	text-decoration: underline;	background-color: #000000;}

The links in the main text should have an underline which will disappear when the link is hovered over. The links in the menu should have no text decoration but should have an underline (and hopefully an overline too) when they are hovered over.This is what i have in the css file but i can't work out why it doesn't work. The classes seem to be allocated properly so i'm baffled, what am i doing wrong?

I'm very new to css and and i'm having issues with having two different classes for hovering over links.This is the website:http://www.flatballphoto.co.uk/lpdc/index.phpThis is the relevant css:
a:link {	color: #15428D;}a:visited {  color: #3A79E2;}a:hover {	text-decoration: none;}a.menulink {	color: #ffffff;	font-weight: bold;	font-size: 12px;	text-decoration: none;	padding: 3px;	font-variant: small-caps;	text-align: centre;}a.menulink:visited {	color: #ffffff;}a.menulink:hovor {	text-decoration: underline;	background-color: #000000;}

The links in the main text should have an underline which will disappear when the link is hovered over. The links in the menu should have no text decoration but should have an underline (and hopefully an overline too) when they are hovered over.This is what i have in the css file but i can't work out why it doesn't work. The classes seem to be allocated properly so i'm baffled, what am i doing wrong?

There's no problem w/ the hover, I just saw the link having no underline when hovered