line spacing in lists

Suze

I am having problems getting space where I want it. If I put in the breaks I get the space that I want but the validator says that it is invalid. Is there a valid way to do this? <ul> <li><a href="9ways.pdf">Download my free report:<span class="bold"> 9 Ways to Use a Case Study</span></a> <ul> <li>Find out how to leverage your investment in case studies and increase your ROI.</li> </ul></li> </br> <li>Call me to discuss your project free with no obligation 250.869.1343</li> </br> <li>Call or email me for a free quotation on your next project 250.869.1343</li> </ul>

I Think this will help you:<ul><li><a href="9ways.pdf">Download my free report:<span class="bold"> 9 Ways to Use a Case Study</span></a> <ul><li>Find out how to leverage your investment in case studies and increase your ROI.</li></ul></li><li style="margin-top: 10px;">Call me to discuss your project free with no obligation 250.869.1343</li><li style="margin-top: 10px;">Call or email me for a free quotation on your next project 250.869.1343</li> </ul>