i need help

ves

i need peoples helpwell i jsut wander around the web and i found this site http://www.ezcybersites.com/well i found out it was very cool,for a beginer like me i dono any code or advance thingy....i know a bit htmlso i wan make a website my self by adding well-made code there is a nevigation bar on the top in the web ,i wan to make tat but i dono wat is it,any one get the idea plz tell me i guess is something like u use mouse point it,then there is a box comeout and got option tat some kind of thing hehetx for the advance ^^

If this is your first website, think of first read some of the tutorials at the site. Without, we can only code for you without you understanding it at all. You should actually be able to understand at least a bit of our code before we can make it for you:Else you can't enhance the code for yourself. We couldn't make you a complete site, could we :)

well i made few of my own web , and i walkthrough all the html in this school, and just now waile i doin searching on the point and get the box, firstly i thought is it java so i take another walkthrough in this school also,but i cant find any,i guess im making my number 5 or 6 website tat i wan to combine together by using the point and box down, and erm,im using dreamweaver 8 now , so any advice for me ??thanks for the help

erm well i walk throught the dhtml, and the result is i cant get wat i want :)but i learn onmouseover onmousesomething hehemaybe i dono can anyone give me advice on this plz?i wan is once ur mouse point at it there is a box of nevigation comeout from the place where u point and after away from the box is offerm anyone help me plztx in advance ^^

http://www.sengtai.5gigs.com/images/untitled1.bmperm my manu bar is done ^^but now i cant make something like the picture i showi use code and do two table ,sub menu and text table,then at text table i set absolute possition,but fail ...result is the text table always below the sub menu table i cant make it one left one right...anyone can teach me the code to make something in the picture ?ty :)

Yes there is, it is just the way you use your html.Don't use a table for the sub or text, but use a table for (sub and text) field :)Some like this:

<table><tbody><tr><td>submenu - use styles to enwidth this column</td><td>text field</td></tr></tbody></table>
Note that the use of <tbody> is not necessary unless you use <thead> too

ok tx i get ur ideaanother question hehei wanna make sonething like a slideshow of my picture(auto change in second) then i wan make three slideshow in a row and marqueing from top to bottom...is any thing like this exist?or it is java?teach me tx ^^