MrAdam

nice colour scheme...

can anyone think of a good .. different colour for my theme? here's a few of the shades of blue i've been using so far... palette.gif want something none-blue to highlight certain parts. -Cheers!

The best way I know of to make color schemes is to use an image, preferably a picture of something in nature, and take at least two and at most five distinct colors from it, then maybe a few shades of each to make up your scheme.Using your image in the page then becomes a good idea, of course.But if you made me choose, with those colors, I'd probably use some sort of high saturation red, maybe something like #fa0105 or something similar.//Matt

I like the idea of using red, but I would [erhaps save that for something like a rollover image for your buttons or just even rollover with normal text.So I would probably use a darker blue, this is one that I like, and that I use on my website:000066You can view my site by following the link in my signature.

can anyone think of a good .. different colour for my theme? here's a few of the shades of blue i've been using so far... palette.gif want something none-blue to highlight certain parts. -Cheers!
Here's something similar to the colours you have that might work.http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.ph...ost&p=51462Also, it's usually a good idea to choose colour theme with basis in a logo or banner...