Javascript need help

vytas

I need help with javascript.I have my prompt box on the body onload="">So u get a prompt box when the page loadsBut i want if the prompt box end that u don't get the prompt box again could some1 help me ?And i don't want to send them to another page with the

document.location="blabla">

Thing !

I have my prompt box on the body onload="">So u get a prompt box when the page loadsBut i want if the prompt box end that u don't get the prompt box again could some1 help me ?And i don't want to send them to another page with the
document.location="blabla">

Thing !

Not quite sure what you are doing here....But to answer at least one of your questions: if you want users to only see the box once, you must set a cookie saying they have seen the box, then check for the cookie on page load before showing the box (likely best to isolate this into a function).The procedure for doing this is in the w3cs tutorial.//Matt

Not quite sure what you are doing here....But to answer at least one of your questions: if you want users to only see the box once, you must set a cookie saying they have seen the box, then check for the cookie on page load before showing the box (likely best to isolate this into a function).The procedure for doing this is in the w3cs tutorial.//Matt
How do i set a cookie didn't realy gone threw that tutorial but here's the script