Background Reapeats

Tura

I've been reading over the pages on CSS backgrounds, but I just can't figure out how to make the background repeat on the right! I know 'y' is repeat one line on the left, and 'x' is repeat one line on the top, but I con't find the one to repeat one line on the right.

I've been reading over the pages on CSS backgrounds, but I just can't figure out how to make the background repeat on the right! I know 'y' is repeat one line on the left, and 'x' is repeat one line on the top, but I con't find the one to repeat one line on the right.

background-repeat: no-repeat;ORbackground-repeat: repeat-x;ORbackground-repeat: repeat-y;That helps?

not sure what you are asking, but as IKari pointed out, those are your only options.It will always repeat to the left(y) or down(x).If you need it to repeat right you may have to adjust your image and adjust your layout.Without a page to look at it is hard to imagine what you are trying to do.

not sure what you are asking, but as IKari pointed out, those are your only options.It will always repeat to the left(y) or down(x).If you need it to repeat right you may have to adjust your image and adjust your layout.Without a page to look at it is hard to imagine what you are trying to do.

Hmmm... Lemme try to explain better.I am trying to find the code for a background that repeats one line down on right side, instead of te left. Look at the example. The background image repeats itself one line down on the left of the page, but I can't figure out how to make it repeat one line down on the right of the page.