Help?! : Want to make a better site but need some help.

Kristian_C

Well i tried to post the kind of a same topic in javascript, but seems like no1 knows what im talkin about there and i started to think that this code was better to as php coders about since i really dont know if it has anything to do with javascript, just thougt i needed some bodyonload and for me thats javascripts :)but back to the case :i now have :1 menu.1 stats "menu"1 banner1 and one empty table that needs to be a frame. in another way i have 4 tables and need a way to get my "target" into the middle table. as in, a table frame :)i want to do this becouse i hate having 3 scrollbars on a pge, and my refresh functions blinds the screen sometimes bc of the 10 seconds break between each refresh.so just need a way to get my one table to be a frame. im sure you know what im talkin about :) or i hope so :blink: im not a pro programmer so code can be hard/long but pleace tell me how it works so ill be able to learn it to other ppl or edit it if i need :blink:- Thanks Kris

:)think i found a solution.

<? 	if($_GET

){	$page=($_GET

);	include "$page";	}		?>

that actually did work :blink:, thought it whould be much harder, hehe...but still need to include the page and convert link from ?link over to link.php without showing it inside the status bar.anyone knows? tried include "$page";".php"; dident show any errors thought but faild to open the file... lol :) alot of edit post here :) ehh just removed some thing so the code now looks like this :

<? 	if($_GET

){	$page=($_GET

);	include "$page.php";	}else{ 	include"news.php";	}	?>

- Kris

Ah, you are treying to do it so you can have several different things of content on just one page. you are close! Here, use this one:

<? 	if(isset($_GET['page'])){		include("{$page}.php");	}else{ 		include"news.php";	}	?>

At least thats what I would have used.. Or you can just do if($_GET['page'] == "link"){ include("link.php");}:)

Ah, you are treying to do it so you can have several different things of content on just one page. you are close! Here, use this one:
	<? 	if(isset($_GET['page'])){		include("{$page}.php");	}else{ 		include"news.php";	}	?>

At least thats what I would have used.. Or you can just do if($_GET['page'] == "link"){ include("link.php");}:)

Thanks mate, :) works perfect =)