Transformation

scopley

I am currently writing a transformation script and am down to the last piece. I have it transforming all the data but it is pulling it out of sequence. Here is the code:<xsl:template match="procsteps/seqlist"> <xsl:variable name="taskNum"> <xsl:number value="position()+1" format="01"/> </xsl:variable> <task id="tk{$functionNum}{$taskNum}"> <title> <xsl:value-of select="translate(./title,'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz','ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ')"/> </title> <xsl:for-each select="./warning"> <warning> <para> <xsl:value-of select="paratext"/> </para> </warning> </xsl:for-each> <xsl:for-each select="./caution"> <caution> <para> <xsl:value-of select="paratext"/> </para> </caution> </xsl:for-each> <xsl:for-each select="./note"> <note> <para> <xsl:value-of select="paratext"/> </para> </note> </xsl:for-each> <xsl:for-each select="./item"> <xsl:variable name="stepNum"> <xsl:number count="item" format="01"/> </xsl:variable> <step1 id="st{$functionNum}{$taskNum}{$stepNum}"> <xsl:if test="./warning"> <warning> <para> <xsl:value-of select="warning/paratext"/> </para> </warning> </xsl:if> <xsl:if test="./caution"> <caution> <para> <xsl:value-of select="caution/paratext"/> </para> </caution> </xsl:if> <xsl:if test="./note"> <note> <para> <xsl:value-of select="note/paratext"/> </para> </note> </xsl:if> <para> <xsl:value-of select="paratext"/> </para>It pulls all the warnings, cautions and notes text but it is putting it at the top I need it to place it above the step where it from. Is there a way for it to pull the text but not sort it? Can anyone help?