Domain Name

vchris

I included some mouseovers on the top navigation, when hovering over the blue arrow appears below the word. Also on the languages flags, they highlight. The new additions thumbnail is grayscale normally but when hovering it's coloured. The bottom validation images highlight on hover. The gray links change to a lighter gray. That's about it. I probably won't have time to find a host and upload my site before I leave for a week. So I guess it'll have to be in 2 weeks.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks :)Just wondering, I know there was a post about this somewhere on this board. Do you know how to make the address bar icon?

Thanks pulpfiction. I've added a flash header. When loading the page, the elements of the header appears 1 at a time. When completely loaded a white glow will appear once every 10 seconds or so. I haven't included it in the design yet, still testing somethings.

Thanks :)Just wondering, I know there was a post about this somewhere on this board. Do you know how to make the address bar icon?
http://www.chami.com/html-kit/services/favicon/I think this site has to be excellent, simply design your fav icon 16 X 16 is best if you do it in this resolution or you can do it any size and it redues it for you (i'd say not recommended though disorts picture) http://www.chami.com/html-kit/services/favicon/then press ubmit and you have a fav icon in minutes, no need to mess around with software etc.Then you can use there fav icon validator (flashey i know) http://www.html-kit.com/favicon/validator/ to test stuff

OK I got the animation on the intro page. In my animation I got a white glow around the V in my logo and every time it glows the whole flash image glows not just the V I don't understand because I created the glow in photoshop cs 2, I just changed the outer glow to white instead of blue and for some reason the whole image is a bit lighter compared to the original. Any solution?

Finally got the web host! Domain name is vchris.net and it might take a couple hours/days for the address to work. I'll give you guys updates.

Thanks a lot! :)I checked my website out at a friends place and his monitor settings were darker... I could almost not see any difference between the body background and the footer background. Anyway I'll set something up on the site for some feedback. It would be a lot of work to change the colours at the point where I am right now.

hmmm I got IE6 running but it looks just like IE7 and FF. I don't see the spacing like in the screenshot. Anyone else seeing the spacing in IE6?