Link list doesn't appear as shown in tutorial

blogsmith

I wrote this postBrain Scientist stroke survivor advice for victims and caregiversand had this unodered list written as:<h2>Symptoms of a stroke</h2>Among various symptoms of a stroke are<ul type="circle"> <li>Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination</li> <li>Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes</li> <li>Sudden numbness or weakness of face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body</li> <li>Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding</li> <li>Sudden severe headache with no known cause</li> <li>double vision</li> <li>drowsiness</li> <li>nausea or vomiting</li>. </ul><h2>Consequences of a stroke</h2>Stroke is a very serious, life-threatening event which can lead to death or physical and mental disabilities which depend on which part of the brain is affected and how fast you get help. If you experience any of the symptoms, you should get to the hospital as soon as possible.However, I don't see the indentation and I don't see the circle on the web. I also tried type="disc"What may be the problem?Thanks.