Merry Christmas everyone

Rasputin_RU

Merry Christmas to you too!

This kind looks like spam, should we close this topic before it gets out of hand?I know I was the first to reply but still..... :)BTW: Nice picture smiles.Maybe we should turn this into Christmas Layouts(CSS/HTML) thread, where we make Christmas layouts and let others preview them here.

Merry Christmas everyone!This shouldn't be closed, well not yet at least, until after Christmas.

This kind looks like spam, should we close this topic before it gets out of hand?I know I was the first to reply but still..... :blink:BTW: Nice picture smiles.Maybe we should turn this into Christmas Layouts(CSS/HTML) thread, where we make Christmas layouts and let others preview them here.
Nah, I see no need to close it. If we can't even wish each other happy holidays and a merry christmas, then there's really no room for community and further no point in the forum. If it's the bandwidth you're thinking about, we can just delete this when the joyous season is over... :)
Merry Christmas! I'm asking Santa for expert knowledge of php and coldfusion this year :)
Santa doesn't have the power to give abstract things, Santa can only give physical things, material things. If you want expert php and coldfusion knowledge you have to ask another deity, or just plain work on it yourself... :)

Nah, I see no need to close it. If we can't even wish each other happy holidays and a merry christmas, then there's really no room for community and further no point in the forum. If it's the bandwidth you're thinking about, we can just delete this when the joyous season is over... :)
yeah we have 25,26,27,28,29,30,31,1-2007 ... :) ( I wish Santas in this forum give members more smiley :) )

I guess we do need some sort of community, so maybe we should delete it in the new year.
Just leave the moderating decisions to us, and we'll figure out what to do, don't you worry. :)

Okay, I guess you guys wouldn't be selected as mods without any reason.
Hopefully not, that would reflect a very poor decision making process by kaijim...

I don't see the admins online very much, do they check on and update the forum or have they left it entirely in the mod's hands?
Mostly we handle the day-to-day running of the forum, while keeping kaijim (the admin) updated. He's busy writing tutorials you see.

• 2 weeks later...