UltiBB

zachary

Ok heres the deal I am going to start developing a Bulletin Board Software. I want this software to be better then IPB VB etc. To make this the best were going to need code... lots of code I am accepting people to help me. You will get as much credit as I will.I need:CSS Designer - 1 person needed ~ CSSJobs:

• Design the default CSS
  • Make other CSS's for the future(more choice...)
  • Run the CSS department

Coder - 5 people needed ~ PHP, HTML, XHTMLJobs:

• Write the engine for the BB
  • Design the template
  • Help write the BB's software files

Graphics Artist - 2 people needed ~ photoshop, and how to use it well!Jobs:

• Make logos, images for skins and css's
  • Run the graphics department

Support Personnel - 5 people needed ~ kindness, how the bb worksJobs:

• respond to tickets
  • give customer service
  • moderate the offical & support forums

Ok I know i might seem selfish requesting this all but think we could be famous microsoft might use our software in the future who knows so lets team up freinds!

You may just want to stop this right now. So far we all ready have a topic exactly like this in the php section, and it turned up a whole 2 people! (me and chocolate) That one got a lot of rants/flaming. And there is almost no way you are going to make yours better than IPB VB, phpBB, or any other professional forum. Plus since there are already a million there really is no goal. Why do something already made? Beats me but you can still try it..

Ok I know i might seem selfish requesting this all but think we could be famous microsoft might use our software in the future who knows so lets team up freinds!
1. Microsoft using our software in the future is hardly a compliment.2. I don't believe anyone has become famous ever for making an application with a (web) language someone else created.3. Microsoft using software written in PHP is unlikely at best.I meant to write this as well in the PM I sent you, but I clicked send before I was happy with the reply, so sorry about that. But please consider the rest I wrote, there's really no point in reacting like you did.

That seekond project seemed pretty well started though, sad it didn't work out.
Tell me about it. Took forever to plan. :/But guys, if he wants to try getting members, please leave him alone. From now on, only post on this topic if you are suggesting something (besides quitting) or joining his forum group.Thanks.