Save a table or a grafic

mastua

Hi evebodyI would like to know if somebody can help me with this, I want to save a image, or a table, in the hard disk, like with a buttom or something like that, but I have two issuesFirst, The data is dynamic, similar with the time objets, I need to save the screen or the data in that specific moment, but when I save the html document, what it saves it's the code, so, if I want to save a document with a specific date, like today, when I open the document tomorrow, it will appear with the new date.The second one, I don't know if there are some commands to save a document in a frame, like a txt or a gif If somebody can help me with this, I will really appreciate it., thank to everybodyMarco

You can make an image screenshot by using the PrintScreen key, or by using a specialized application. I reccomend SnagIt. It can also make plain text screenshots. That is: save what you see as text.Also, if you highlight and copy the table in MS Excel, you'll have a structured view of it. From that point on, you may export that to a web page and clear the MS crap out.

Hi, thanks for your answer, I'm doing a program in html with javascript, but I need to save the grafic that I am doing in the hard disk, like a excel document or even txt, when I press a buttom or something like that, if somebody can help me with this, I'll really appreciate it, thankyou