Unable to display the table

aristal

This is my code:import java.net.URL;import java.sql.*;import java.lang.String;import java.lang.StringBuffer;import java.sql.Connection;public class SQLQuery{ public static void main (String argv[]) { //SQLQueryFormat a = new SQLQueryFormat(); System.out.println("\nEstablishing Connection - Pls Wait... \n"); try { //Connect to the database specified in the URL Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:odbc:EG1"); System.out.println("Connection Established.\n"); //Create a SELECT statement object Statement stmt = con.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE,ResultSet.CONCUR_UPDATABLE); //Issue the SELECT statement String querySt = "SELECT PRT_REF_NO, PRT_DESCR, SPT_IN_STOCK, SPT_CONTROL, SPT_PRICE, SPT_DESCR " + "FROM Parts, SupplierPartLink " + "WHERE PRT_ID = SPT_PRT_ID " + "AND SPT_SUP_ID=1 " + "ORDER BY PRT_REF_NO "; ResultSet res = stmt.executeQuery(querySt); //For each row retrived from the select statement System.out.println("Retriving results for MCK\n"); System.out.println("part Description\t\t Stock\t Control Level\t Price"); System.out.println("---- -----------\t\t -----\t -------------\t -----\n"); while (res.next()) { //Retrieve each column in the row String ref = res.getString("PRT_REF_NO"); //PRT_REF_NO System.out.println(" " + ref); String desc= res.getString(2); //PRT_DESC System.out.println(" " + desc); int stk= res.getInt(3); //SPT_IN_STOCK System.out.println(" " + stk); int ctrl = res.getInt(4); //SPT_CONTROL System.out.println(" " + ctrl); String cost= res.getString(5);//SPT_PRICE System.out.println(" " + cost); } //Close Statement and Connection stmt.close(); con.close(); System.out.println("\nConnection Closed - Operation Successful."); } catch(Exception E) { //Print out the Exception Error System.out.println("Error:" +E ); } } }The prob is that i am unable to display ....System.out.println(" " + ref);....System.out.println(" " + desc); ...System.out.println(" " + stk); ...System.out.println(" " + ctrl); and System.out.println(" " + cost);I have no problem displaying the rest. Can any one offer me some advise on what could have gone wrong?Thanks

The prob is that i am unable to display ....System.out.println(" " + ref);....
This actually looks more like a Java problem, so you may not get an answer here in the SQL forum. Suggest you post your problem to a Java forum, including what "unable to display" means. For instance do you see a blank line, or does an error occur, etc. Hope this helps.