Google Adsesne

PrateekSaxena

I have a blog where I post Photoshop tutorials. I put Google Adsense there. but my CTR(Click through Rate) is only .051%. I got 1800 page views but very few clicks and lesser $$$. You can see the blog at - http://iphotoshop.blogspot.com . PLease tell how I can increase my CTR %?

if your target audience in not interested, then there is little you can really do. The model for making money on adsense is very involved and requires a decent amount of work. You used to be able to throw them on your site and make a little cash. Now, its become so popular that its hard to make anything any more.Write a blog on why one should click your google ads - if you earn enough you will have a $50 gift card give away.lol

Hello Prateek,Content is what you need to have. Almost everyone today knows that you can make money through these Ads, so basically write something exciting which drives users. Most probably the visitors that you currently have are your friends or from this site. Does any visitor come from Search engines as well. Look for that.Post more of content(myan ki khubsurati se kya hota hai.......talvar ki dhar dekho)I have 75% as my CTR for today.BTW: I have been to ur school (APJ), just a month or so ago, you had an annual fest or something.

I can get 1000 users everyday but they just dont clik. PLease suggest methods to increase my CTR. I would like to increase my CTR to 50%Which skool are you from? For which even did you come?

Alright...any usefu links??which event did u come for? I was the coordinator of Senior programmingwhat is the URL of ur website?

Ok I will check it out!!