ves need help

ves

well i need people help...http://muonline.vachev.net/index.php?main=news.phpi found this web is cool , and something i also wish to learn also...its not tat the web site cool i just saw tatthe navigation and the center table which got marquing ...i wander how is it done....by clicking the navi and just change the center but the whole page....thanks for any advance ^^

its the marque tag:

<marquee direction="left" behavior="scroll" scrolldelay="10" scrollamount="1" loop="-1">text 1 | text 2 | text 3 | text 4</marquee>

but I don't beleive that it appears in the HTML 4.0 or XHTML 1.0 standards.Another IE proprietary tag that seems to continue to linger around.

is he using frame to do tat?i mention just now by clicking the navi and just change the center but the whole page....well the marquee just forget bout it...it takes forever for me to make tat ...:)

no frames, the marque is just a tag and it is used inline with the rest of the page ocntents.

how to do the inline?he use java?

BY inline, I mean, just put the <marquee> tag where ever you want it to show up. You do notneed anyhting else except the tag - no java, no javascript, nothing else. The web browser already knows how to generate teh effect just by simply using the <marquee> tag.
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"><html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><title>Marquee Test</title></head><body><marquee direction="left" behavior="scroll" scrolldelay="10" scrollamount="1" loop="-1">text 1 | text 2 | text 3 | text 4</marquee></body></html>

well erm i guess wat i wan is diff from watu say ,...lol XPnyway tx for tat andi learn another new thing ^^i figure out tat he is using iframe....iframe with nevigation??i go study more b4 askin any more ^^thank you for ur help

help im out of it.....i tested frame...it fail....i try iframe but i dono make the nevi conect to iframe which means the result is click on the nevi just the iframe change not the whole page...help me plz :)

post the url to your site/page or post the code in a [ codebox ]

well i manage to done the negi bar link to text box....anyway tx to all of ur help ^^i use target and name to link it after i view some of the forum topic from real illusion...i tried few ways and i learn few new stuff... ....tx for tat and i learn to make it :)question will be more later ^^ves writes.

another question ^^;i made a flash photo slide but i dono how to set to the right coloum of my body....i try frame but cant....any other idea share me??sorry for my bad english....appreciate--------------well i manage to done myself by using google ^^:)ty for all ur support question will be more soon ^.^