Auto install flash player to the client where the flash.exe was located on server

newphpcoder

Good day!I created an intranet site for the company and it is on the server, so the staff can view it. My webpage consist of flash for the viewing of images. The problem is the client who can view my webpage has no flash installer or totally no flash installed on their computer. Actually I have a flash.exe or flash installer in my server. I want to happen is when they view my webpage there is a pop up message for the auto install of flash installer and once they click automatically the flash would be installed. I mean the location of installer in the server they can catch? Is it possible?Honestly, I have no idea about it. I have a lot of idea and questions in my mind on how the client can have the installer through pop up or any way.Thank you

You can instruct them to download the installer (and provide a link to it), but you can't automatically install it for them. If everyone needs Flash, you could probably get the company's IT department to push it out...

Good day!Since the client user has no totally installed flash player in their computer, so that No need to detect if they have installed flash player. I try to create an alert and I found out that it’s impossible to put a link in the alert. Now I remove the flash installer in my computer, so that the flash in my webpage become a box. I want to happen when they open my webpage that contains a flash; an alert or message on the top was appearing saying that “You do not have flash installed in your computer. Follow this link to get the installer”. I try it using alert but the link is impossible to appear. I have no idea how I can do this.Thank you

I resolved this problem with the help of this codes:
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="file.swf"> <param name="movie" value="test.swf"> <param name="quality" value="high"> <param name="menu"> 	FLASH is not installed, <a href="downloads/flashinstall.exe">press here to install</a></object>

Archived