Full height of a page

krow

Hello, I'm having a problem with the page I'm designing. On the bottom of my page, after the footer I want only about 15px of spacing, I don't know how to set the full height of my page. I tried setting the size of the wrapper but I still have some room on the bottom which I don't want. When I open the browsers I see around 150px with nothing in it. I also tried setting the height in html, body{} but no success. What am I doing wrong? thank you.

Something like this ?

<html><head><style type='text/css'>   html, body {height: 100%; margin: 0}   #content {width: 100%; height: 100%;}   #top {position: absolute; top: 0px; bottom: 115px; width: 100%; background-color: pink;}   #bottom {position: absolute; bottom: 15px; height: 100px; width: 100%; background-color: green;}</style></head><body><div id='content'>   <div id='top'>blah</div>   <div id='bottom'>blah</div></div></body></html>

• Like 1

Something like this ?
<html><head><style type='text/css'>   html, body {height: 100%; margin: 0}   #content {width: 100%; height: 100%;}   #top {position: absolute; top: 0px; bottom: 115px; width: 100%; background-color: pink;}   #bottom {position: absolute; bottom: 15px; height: 100px; width: 100%; background-color: green;}</style></head><body><div id='content'>   <div id='top'>blah</div>   <div id='bottom'>blah</div></div></body></html>

Yes Smiles, thanks. Now based on your example I have to check what's wrong with my code and change it ;-) Edited by krow