i want to set live notification pop-up as soon as customer sends me any enquiry or any modification in my table.

satishpoul

guys.. i m new here and came with hope of getting solution to my problem.i m developing one site which will be accessed by customers and employees of company.my doubt is clear that i want my employee will get notification as soon as any customer will sends an any inquiry or any feedback. (e.g Facebook live notification is best example u can assume)so that i can processed that request as early as possible and make my customer happy ;). so please help me for this.thanks in advance ;)

• Like 1

First of all it is not the correct forum for this issue. it is for Critiques of what members made(site applications). General forum is good for any general question or if you know which specific language you are going to use to solve your problem, the specific language forum is also good to go. To get notification via facebook you need to setup a application for web usage in FB. you also need separate backend system to store information about your employee. Your all employee should have subscribed to that appliction to get notification. When user sends you any query ( i assume you will use web form) you will processed the form natively and will get all the employee ids or specific employee id from your Database and when you have id of their fb profile you can send notification to your employee via FB API.

okk so sorry.. i will post it in php forum.... and i used fb notifications just for example of working.. i dont wanna include fb at all.. sorry if i asked it wrongly..but i just want to get notification as soon as customer edit/add his data. thats it. no fb..and thankx for ur reply ;)

How do you plan to get notified? if it is email, you can just use mail() to send email to them when user submit any query