Ajax

bijan

I have used an Ajax in my page which communicates with db and retrieves he results on the page, this page is working properly in My local system on IE and Also Firefox, But when I upload it to the main server on the internet, It only works on IE, but in FIrefox it cannot communicate with the Script, How could this happen ?!!Thanks

I am using 1.5.0.1,But when I borwse it in my firefox the records are all set to undefined, as in javascript empty vars ?!What do you think ?

obviously they have made a change in the way the code is parsed since version 1.0.4.I am not familiar with AJAX enough to find the problem...I am stumped.

Hi bijanIt seems FF cache is take effect on result page !I've visited the link in FF and the page appeared in ugly vision but when I switch to IE it works without any problem !in FF page shown me :

The following error was encountered:    * Invalid Request Some aspect of the HTTP Request is invalid. Possible problems:    * Missing or unknown request method    * Missing URL    * Missing HTTP Identifier (HTTP/1.0)    * Request is too large    * Content-Length missing for POST or PUT requests    * Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed Your cache administrator is admin@khorasan.ir.Generated Mon 13 Feb 2006 05:24:14 GMT by proxyserver (squid/2.5.STABLE3)  undefined undefinedtext/plain;q=0.8 image/png */*;q=0.5 Accept-Language: en-us en;q=0.5 Accept-Encoding: gzip deflate Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1<!--BODY{background-color:#ffffff;font-family:verdana sans-serif}PRE{font-family:sans-serif}-->ERRORThe requested URL could not be retrievedWhile trying to process the request:POST /~bijans23/lotarchive.php?date=1385 HTTP/1.1Host: 70.86.234.250User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1Accept: text/xml