SVG Examples

ioanprys

Very impressed with this web site! Just a quick question. I've been looking at theth the SVG section, but cannot get the examples to work. I've installed the Adobe plugin, and the examples on the Adobe site work fine. I'm using IE 6.0.Any ideas?Many thanks,Ioan.

• 2 weeks later...
Very impressed with this web site! Just a quick question. I've been looking at theth the SVG section, but cannot get the examples to work. I've installed the Adobe plugin, and the examples on the Adobe site work fine. I'm using IE 6.0.Any ideas?Many thanks,Ioan.

Does the lack of reply mean that everyone else can see the examples, or that this is a sleepy forum?!Thanks in any case!Ioan.

I think it's the second one... Any forum could be sleepy at times you know :) . As for the examples. I wasn't able to see them either. There is some kind of mistake in the ASP code that w3schools has made in order to ensure that you have the adobe plug-in. To avoid this problem simply rename "the-example-file's-name.asp" to "the-example-file's-name.svg". It's an annoying thing to do, but if you want to study SVG, that's the only way for now.