Attitudes

Chocolate570

I don't like the way some people on this forum are behaving. You know who you are, and it's not just one person. Having tiffs in topics, using relatively bad words, and insulting eachother generally is NOT what this forum is for. You people need to learn how to be CONSIDERATE, HELPFUL, and NICE. And that counts for EVERYONE. If anyone is going to be inconsiderate, or innappropriate, then they will be punished severely. I have watched quietly most of the time, but I'm seeing too much these days. I've noticed insulting of moderators, insulting of members, innapropriate words, and random hijacking. Has anyone seen the rules? I hope you've taken the time to read them, or at least part of them. If you haven't, then seriously, what do you think they're there for? I don't want any backtalk about this topic. I don't want private messages, and I don't want snide comments. I'm quite annoyed with a lot of people on this forum. Please don't be immature, focus on our goal to make this a great web building forum.I hope this has helped clear up some issues we've been having on this board. Keep this post in mind. Thank you.Good luck and happy coding.~Chocolate570, W3S Forum Staff