Problem with Case

Vega

Hello from Spain,I have to update a lot of jsp's to send data to a DB in uppercase. I could create a function to get all text fields and transform their value, but I'd like to know if there is a way to do it automatically, with a css or something.Excuse my poor English.Thank you for reading me and more much for answer me :) Ciao!

This ia actually a JavaScript forum not JSP but here goes...you cannot use CSS to modify the text...CSS only effects how the text looks tot he browser.You could write a javascript function to do this on the client side before it is sent but if the client has JS disabled it will not get changed. Your best bet is do this in the JSP's on the server side.do this for each form field as you reteive it

String p1 = request.getParameter("param1").toUpperCase();

Thank you for your answer aspnetguy.I want to excuse me if my post is not ok on this forum, but I though that could exists something in javascript like css but changing the value of the fields automatically. I see that finally I'll have to create the function in which I will use your code.Ciao!!