IE7 Worse?

Kovo

Check out this thread on conditional comments. It should help you out. Let me know if you get stuck...http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=10662
Ill try it. But it also doesnt render right in Opera. Plus even if I use conditional comments, which I have used in the past. I wouldnt know where to start to fix the way the divs are moving...Thanks for your help though.

Ill try it. But it also doesnt render right in Opera. Plus even if I use conditional comments, which I have used in the past. I wouldnt know where to start to fix the way the divs are moving...Thanks for your help though.
forget it, i have seemed to fix it without using the conditional comments. :) thanks though

haha more standards compliant??? they only fixed some of the worse bugs...in perspective it is not that much better. IE7 was mostly cosmetic changes to compete with Firefox...which I hope fail miserably!

haha more standards compliant??? they only fixed some of the worse bugs...in perspective it is not that much better. IE7 was mostly cosmetic changes to compete with Firefox...which I hope fail miserably!
I suppose yes. I hate IE7 personally. At work, as a technician (Geek Squad) I always recommend to customers to download Firefox.

I see ads for Geek Squad alot. What is it? Do you have local offices in major cities? or is more of an internet company?
I thought he was complimenting himself when he said Geek Squad, I didn't know it was an actually franchaise/business.